TouchOSC and MIDI

Enableing the TouchOSC and midi fader movements on the hog4pc if any hardware is connected.

Related thread: forums.highend.com/showthread.php?p=63722#post63722
Parents
  • But it works... Personally i would never use a ipad as a replacement for a wing in a show.
    But for all these situations described above like editing in the bus or hotel room and the need for faders i can live with the idisplay.

When preprogramming in the office i´m using my programmerwing or now a nano...

I love the OSC stuff for testing a rig or so...
    And like said, and Chris also confirmed, that OSC should be available when a wing is attached would be great

Like I said I can't stand iDisplay for that purpose only. compressing and sending an entire video stream seams like a waste and in my experience is so lagy, however I do see your point.

Funny thing bout all this is that if the nano wing was just a hair bit closer in price point to the top of the line IPad, then buying a nano instead of using an Ipad would be the obvious choice..

Question regarding this...

Is the Nano being sold with or without the super widget installed? And.. whats the general difference in price for the unit with the installed widget and without?

JB

hm...never thought of that before....can one of the HES guys comment on that?
  • But it works... Personally i would never use a ipad as a replacement for a wing in a show.
    But for all these situations described above like editing in the bus or hotel room and the need for faders i can live with the idisplay.

When preprogramming in the office i´m using my programmerwing or now a nano...

I love the OSC stuff for testing a rig or so...
    And like said, and Chris also confirmed, that OSC should be available when a wing is attached would be great

Like I said I can't stand iDisplay for that purpose only. compressing and sending an entire video stream seams like a waste and in my experience is so lagy, however I do see your point.

Funny thing bout all this is that if the nano wing was just a hair bit closer in price point to the top of the line IPad, then buying a nano instead of using an Ipad would be the obvious choice..

Question regarding this...

Is the Nano being sold with or without the super widget installed? And.. whats the general difference in price for the unit with the installed widget and without?

JB

hm...never thought of that before....can one of the HES guys comment on that?
Children
No Data