Very very old request

This is an old request on mine and I think it's quite time to dust it off since it has been ignored constantly.
I'd be very happy if we could get a feedback on the playback bar of what function our faders button have been assigned to.
Cheers
Parents
  • I think this could be useful in certain applications, and would support it so long as it was an option that could be switched off for those who feel like Marc about information overload. It might be nice to have the ability to only show it on certain playbacks, so rather than see it everywhere (cluttered possibly), perhaps you could just add it to your playbacks that are not your standard settings so they stand out.

If you're changing between multiple pages with different playback settings this could be very nice. A narrow column down the left hand side of each assigned playback display might be a good way to go.

I think I would be inclined to use it like this.
  • I think this could be useful in certain applications, and would support it so long as it was an option that could be switched off for those who feel like Marc about information overload. It might be nice to have the ability to only show it on certain playbacks, so rather than see it everywhere (cluttered possibly), perhaps you could just add it to your playbacks that are not your standard settings so they stand out.

If you're changing between multiple pages with different playback settings this could be very nice. A narrow column down the left hand side of each assigned playback display might be a good way to go.

I think I would be inclined to use it like this.
Children
No Data