Very very old request

This is an old request on mine and I think it's quite time to dust it off since it has been ignored constantly.
I'd be very happy if we could get a feedback on the playback bar of what function our faders button have been assigned to.
Cheers
Parents
  • Marc
    I'm not angry at all.
    Different people tend to have different opinions.
    I do agree the playback bar might get too clumsy with loads of different icons.
    But I wouldn't mind having a way to figure out what my buttons are doing.
    Marty suggested a syntax that may do the job. Pushing this concept even further I would suggest having a small window popping out on top of the master choose soft button when the choose button is held down. Since we already have loads of information when we hold down the choose button on the right hand touch screen, I reckon it would be coherent with the overall information process.
    Cheers
  • Marc
    I'm not angry at all.
    Different people tend to have different opinions.
    I do agree the playback bar might get too clumsy with loads of different icons.
    But I wouldn't mind having a way to figure out what my buttons are doing.
    Marty suggested a syntax that may do the job. Pushing this concept even further I would suggest having a small window popping out on top of the master choose soft button when the choose button is held down. Since we already have loads of information when we hold down the choose button on the right hand touch screen, I reckon it would be coherent with the overall information process.
    Cheers
Children
No Data