hog 3 front panel

I would like to request support of the hog 3 front panels' specifically the IPC.

The console is at its end of life stage for its PC components. All of the hog components are still in complete operation. Part of my reasoning is how hog 4 has progressed.

The hog 3 programming and playback wings are supported for big 4 in nano mode in the PC software. The IPC is a USB surface much similar to the programming and playback wings. They are joined and have a PC attached.

I understand that it would take some minor modifications to cables inside the console to operate this as a PC wing set. It includes all the widgets required and the dollar value is approximately the same if not slightly higher depending on when you invested.

If the chip set were to be added into the hog 4 software I would expect no warranty support from high end on this modification and very limited tech support on the issue. I know many users would appreciate this option. And only those comfortable with the possible consequences would attempt it. Not asking for a dedicated version just the option to use as a wing inn the PC based version.

A side note. I though hard between PC based and console based. Had I known what I know now, I would have gone PC based instead. I was told top trade in for a road hog was 600¢ for my IPC in great operating condition.....

Thanks
Kurtis