Motorized Fader Update

I see now that when I have a fader down and I move that cuelist to another fader, it resets back to Full, however, the new fader that I move the cuelist to is not setting to the previous level I had the original fader at.
Parents
  • Under Setup/Preferences/Misc... There is a radio button called, "Remember Fader Level". I couldn't find any reference to it's documented function in the H4 manual and regardless of it's state as either enabled or disabled, it doesn't seem to do anything (Maybe I'm wrong). But maybe this option is a placeholder for when HES enables the ability for masters to remember their fader position once moved off of the original master that they resided?

Not sure, maybe HES can comment.

JB
  • Under Setup/Preferences/Misc... There is a radio button called, "Remember Fader Level". I couldn't find any reference to it's documented function in the H4 manual and regardless of it's state as either enabled or disabled, it doesn't seem to do anything (Maybe I'm wrong). But maybe this option is a placeholder for when HES enables the ability for masters to remember their fader position once moved off of the original master that they resided?

Not sure, maybe HES can comment.

JB
Children
No Data