pixel mapping

will pixelmapping be implemented in the softwear in the near future or ever?
Parents
  • I did a lot of research to the pros and cons compared with the system I already had, in my case I lost a lot of function, but gained something I feel is more solid in what it does do. A lot of functions my last console had I never used, but it did look good in the brochures.

I have a lot of folk wanting to see my Road Hog 4 in the flesh, first impressions are always good. I know what they will say when they tell me what they normally use, personally I have heard or been told, this and that is in the pipeline. I did see a document for V2 and the release date, that will be the benchmark to hit.

I have noticed when I say "well thats coming" then a few folk have say "heard that before", so I only want to hear "we do this and it will be here at this time" I see a couple of new faces or old faces in new positions that give me the impression things are on a better path and those were part of my reasoning to come back to Hog.
  • I did a lot of research to the pros and cons compared with the system I already had, in my case I lost a lot of function, but gained something I feel is more solid in what it does do. A lot of functions my last console had I never used, but it did look good in the brochures.

I have a lot of folk wanting to see my Road Hog 4 in the flesh, first impressions are always good. I know what they will say when they tell me what they normally use, personally I have heard or been told, this and that is in the pipeline. I did see a document for V2 and the release date, that will be the benchmark to hit.

I have noticed when I say "well thats coming" then a few folk have say "heard that before", so I only want to hear "we do this and it will be here at this time" I see a couple of new faces or old faces in new positions that give me the impression things are on a better path and those were part of my reasoning to come back to Hog.
Children
No Data