High End App

I dont know where else to request this but in this Category?

I just discovered that HES has a podcast. Seems like a lot of effort and time are put into this site, forum and now podcast.

How about a User Friendly Iphone App to browse around the site and post and view this forum? I find in cumbersome to navigate around in my devices in this site...
Parents
  • Yes, I am afraid that like a bad marriage, much anticipated features that we are STARTING to see are too little too late. They were pioneers in the development of dmx talkback with the Hog II, but have yet to implement RDM as more and more companies implement it in both their fixtures and consoles. The Hog II had an option for channel test, granted this feature has returned but only after a 10 year absence. The Hog II had a purpose built dedicated remote and we only get a half hearted work around without decent feedback. I keep hearing that an Ipad app will come but when? Will we have to wait another 10 years and generation like we had to do for channel test. Will that be one of the new features of the HOG 5? I understand that feature requests are in the thousands, but please give us back features we all ready had and that other consoles can use to spec High End out of a project. It seems as if everyone is focused on the icing rather than making the cake good. I have to admit they have made huge strides in reliability and now that I think those issues are out of the way we will see more things to come but how long do we have to wait.:confused:
  • Yes, I am afraid that like a bad marriage, much anticipated features that we are STARTING to see are too little too late. They were pioneers in the development of dmx talkback with the Hog II, but have yet to implement RDM as more and more companies implement it in both their fixtures and consoles. The Hog II had an option for channel test, granted this feature has returned but only after a 10 year absence. The Hog II had a purpose built dedicated remote and we only get a half hearted work around without decent feedback. I keep hearing that an Ipad app will come but when? Will we have to wait another 10 years and generation like we had to do for channel test. Will that be one of the new features of the HOG 5? I understand that feature requests are in the thousands, but please give us back features we all ready had and that other consoles can use to spec High End out of a project. It seems as if everyone is focused on the icing rather than making the cake good. I have to admit they have made huge strides in reliability and now that I think those issues are out of the way we will see more things to come but how long do we have to wait.:confused:
Children
No Data