Building hazer/fogger controls

Just curious if you could implement a pull down in the fixture builder to select a fog fan and fog output option. Tried to pull from the Martin hazer profile but found it mapped to an intensity fader under intensity and a beam fader called Dmx
Parents
  • Well neither are the parameters of a media server but theyre there in the profiles. Hazer/fogger profiles are common in every console os I've come across. As I map my fan/output commands to ipcb faders I would prefer the output control not to be mapped to intensity as any global intensity palettes have the possibility of interfering with my hazer. I've found that If I map the fan and output to "flame 1" and "flame 2" I can keep my controls on the same wheel set page and isolate the controls.
  • Well neither are the parameters of a media server but theyre there in the profiles. Hazer/fogger profiles are common in every console os I've come across. As I map my fan/output commands to ipcb faders I would prefer the output control not to be mapped to intensity as any global intensity palettes have the possibility of interfering with my hazer. I've found that If I map the fan and output to "flame 1" and "flame 2" I can keep my controls on the same wheel set page and isolate the controls.
Children
No Data