Maneuvering pages

For starters I'm aware that If you page + page or page + X + enter you can jump to any page out of sequence but could there be a way to quickly jump ie page+command keys or pressing open+tapping the page display on the bottom corner of the screen?

I'm wondering this because I find I use a lot of pages when I'm busking, including one for practicals and one for stage effects and get a little flustered when I'm next paging a million times to get to the right page.

Secondly a modifier key for "next page" that makes it previous page
Parents
  • Sorry I forgot to post these when I was done... (yes, these are on a H3, but the same rules apply to the H4)

The first one shows some various color bumps across the top 3 lines. The bottom 2 is the order of the pages depending on the setlist.

[ATTACH]2599[/ATTACH]

The second shows some various chases, intensity effects, etc. The bottom is a set of macros that do different things.

SHOW - Changes the view to the operating page, triggers various lists, selects fader 1 for the song cue list.
    SETUP PAGES - This takes the PAGE directory, maximizes it, turns on guard. This allows the operator, as soon as he gets the set list, to hit this Macro and then move lists around to the top two rows in the order the band is going to play. To get back to the show, hit the SHOW macro.
    OPENING BAND - Pretty self explanatory. Sets up the page for the opening band, hides everything on the wing with blank lists (so they can't use the headliner stuff) and turns on guard for all of the views (again, so they can't trigger stuff accidentally).
    TEST PAGE - For load in, loads the test page onto the faders, opens a Rig layout for testing purposes
    LIVE TO PGM - For quick editting, whatever is live on stage (including any busking items) is pulled to the programmer. This also will not grab any houselights, hazers, fans, etc...only the main show fixtures.
    LAMP DOUSE - Pretty obvious

[ATTACH]2600[/ATTACH]

Hope that helps...
  • Sorry I forgot to post these when I was done... (yes, these are on a H3, but the same rules apply to the H4)

The first one shows some various color bumps across the top 3 lines. The bottom 2 is the order of the pages depending on the setlist.

[ATTACH]2599[/ATTACH]

The second shows some various chases, intensity effects, etc. The bottom is a set of macros that do different things.

SHOW - Changes the view to the operating page, triggers various lists, selects fader 1 for the song cue list.
    SETUP PAGES - This takes the PAGE directory, maximizes it, turns on guard. This allows the operator, as soon as he gets the set list, to hit this Macro and then move lists around to the top two rows in the order the band is going to play. To get back to the show, hit the SHOW macro.
    OPENING BAND - Pretty self explanatory. Sets up the page for the opening band, hides everything on the wing with blank lists (so they can't use the headliner stuff) and turns on guard for all of the views (again, so they can't trigger stuff accidentally).
    TEST PAGE - For load in, loads the test page onto the faders, opens a Rig layout for testing purposes
    LIVE TO PGM - For quick editting, whatever is live on stage (including any busking items) is pulled to the programmer. This also will not grab any houselights, hazers, fans, etc...only the main show fixtures.
    LAMP DOUSE - Pretty obvious

[ATTACH]2600[/ATTACH]

Hope that helps...
Children
No Data