Ehrgeiz - Cobalt Plus Spot 90

Hi,

I'm trying to create the lamp "Ehrgeiz - Cobalt Plus Spot 90" in Hog4. But it's not working, because I don't know what to fill in the "Real World". There are always error messages.

For example, if I fill in the DMX Values for Gobos, what are the Real World-Values? Or if I want to fill in the Real World for Shutter, and there are 4 times "shutter open", why can't I fill in four times 0 Hz? or for the Prism if there are more than one time "no rotation", why can't I fill in more than one time 0 rpm??

Can someone help me? Or is there already a file for that lamp?
Parents
  • Sandra, this was the way it worked before with a Roadhog Fullboar 3 or Roadhog 3.

There you can use the .msi file for upgrading the console and also installing the software on your PC. This was possible because these console had been running an embedded Windows XP.

All HOG 4 consoles are running with Unix, so thats why the upgrade routine is different.
    Be aware that certain software-revisions require a full install, that means that also the Unixpart will be restored, the Harddisk formated etc etc.
    If you do a full install you must backup your showfiles to an external media before starting the full install and copy them back afterwards.
    Also you must create a bootable USB Stick, but this is very easy and described step by step in the manual.
  • Sandra, this was the way it worked before with a Roadhog Fullboar 3 or Roadhog 3.

There you can use the .msi file for upgrading the console and also installing the software on your PC. This was possible because these console had been running an embedded Windows XP.

All HOG 4 consoles are running with Unix, so thats why the upgrade routine is different.
    Be aware that certain software-revisions require a full install, that means that also the Unixpart will be restored, the Harddisk formated etc etc.
    If you do a full install you must backup your showfiles to an external media before starting the full install and copy them back afterwards.
    Also you must create a bootable USB Stick, but this is very easy and described step by step in the manual.
Children
No Data