RGB values transferable to CMY instead os snapping to zero.

When using generic RGB fixtures would it be possible for a colour set via intensity RGB to be transferable to the CMY wheels by adjusting them - instead of snapping to zero?

I was given a long list of RGB values as 0>100% as programmed on a different system. I've not found an easy way to get these specified RGB value's onto a colour palette.
Thanks!
Parents
  • RGB is setup as an intensity parameter.
    CMY and HS as Color.
    These are different kinds. And that is the reason why it snaps.

This has something to do with the general philosophy of real-world-parameters the HOG OS is using.
    In general the library handles this conversion for you and only gives you CMY values although you are using RGB-Fixtures (because most people are used to CMY)
    HS is a color model that works in different worlds: like print, graphics etc.
    Thats why I use it the most often.
  • RGB is setup as an intensity parameter.
    CMY and HS as Color.
    These are different kinds. And that is the reason why it snaps.

This has something to do with the general philosophy of real-world-parameters the HOG OS is using.
    In general the library handles this conversion for you and only gives you CMY values although you are using RGB-Fixtures (because most people are used to CMY)
    HS is a color model that works in different worlds: like print, graphics etc.
    Thats why I use it the most often.
Children
No Data