Fixture request unanswered

Hi there,

I'm writing in regards to a fixture request I submitted 4 weeks ago for the Microh Titan RGB laser.. as well as the rest of the laser series as I do use them.

Any reason why I haven't heard anything back from the email I sent?

Cheers.
Parents
  • Hello,

Where did you send this request? We have removed the forum thread for posting profile requests, and we ask that all requests are emailed directly to hoglibraries@highend.com.

To request a fixture library please send an email to: hoglibraries@highend.com (request may take up to 7 days to complete) Please also include what mode you require if any.

Also check the Library Down-loader Page:
    ftp.highend.com/.../

Please feel free to forward me the email you originally sent, and i can check the status to confirm is was in fact received. paul_hancock(at)highend.com

Hope this helps,
  • Hello,

Where did you send this request? We have removed the forum thread for posting profile requests, and we ask that all requests are emailed directly to hoglibraries@highend.com.

To request a fixture library please send an email to: hoglibraries@highend.com (request may take up to 7 days to complete) Please also include what mode you require if any.

Also check the Library Down-loader Page:
    ftp.highend.com/.../

Please feel free to forward me the email you originally sent, and i can check the status to confirm is was in fact received. paul_hancock(at)highend.com

Hope this helps,
Children
No Data