Thumbnails in beam Palettes

Just been working with an LD who normally works AVO but i am trying to convert them to Hog.
They like the media Picker but what they find they are missing is the thumbnails from the media picker coming across to Palettes when you save them.
SO when you have done the programming using the media picker and then put everything into beam palettes i want to see the thumbnails... like auto colour palettes idea....
Parents
  • Would you be able to include a thumbnail of what is actually outputting from a DL3? Including collage info and masking.

It would be really helpful in my groups if there was a thumb nail for each layer showing what and if there was media playing on it.

Attached is my group layout. The thumbnail could be right below the text and would use CITP to provide the imagery.
  • Would you be able to include a thumbnail of what is actually outputting from a DL3? Including collage info and masking.

It would be really helpful in my groups if there was a thumb nail for each layer showing what and if there was media playing on it.

Attached is my group layout. The thumbnail could be right below the text and would use CITP to provide the imagery.
Children
No Data