Multi-part fixtures

I sincerely hope (and expect) this one is being worked on already, but please please please can we have a better way of using and patching multi-part fixtures?
Hog really needs to get up to speed on this one.

Leggy.
Parents
  • Leggy, it was more to do with dealing with multi part fixtures as they are currently handled by the console, as each part needs to be patched consecutively anyway.

Take a Shape Shifter for example, if I have patched the Master without selecting the other parts at the same time, then it can be difficult to know what to patch the next part at. So you could just say patch @ after the Master. Like patch @ Enter, but when in the middle of a universe.
  • Leggy, it was more to do with dealing with multi part fixtures as they are currently handled by the console, as each part needs to be patched consecutively anyway.

Take a Shape Shifter for example, if I have patched the Master without selecting the other parts at the same time, then it can be difficult to know what to patch the next part at. So you could just say patch @ after the Master. Like patch @ Enter, but when in the middle of a universe.
Children
No Data