Play Buttons on RackHog4

I can't believe this hasn't been put on, how can i use it as a nice running back up for a theatre show like ETC rack mount without a play, pause and back button.
Please!
Parents
  • You plug in a touchscreen monitor and setup your view for however you want. It doesn't need physical buttons. If you want physical buttons, you attach a wing. Otherwise, just use the buttons on the screen.

The other way you could connect to it is with OSC and be in a different room to access it…again, setting it up however you want. Generally, the RackHog would be in some remote room (at least for most of the applications I would use it for).

I'm not sure I understand why you would want a single play, pause and back button. Can you elaborate???
  • You plug in a touchscreen monitor and setup your view for however you want. It doesn't need physical buttons. If you want physical buttons, you attach a wing. Otherwise, just use the buttons on the screen.

The other way you could connect to it is with OSC and be in a different room to access it…again, setting it up however you want. Generally, the RackHog would be in some remote room (at least for most of the applications I would use it for).

I'm not sure I understand why you would want a single play, pause and back button. Can you elaborate???
Children
No Data