Play Buttons on RackHog4

I can't believe this hasn't been put on, how can i use it as a nice running back up for a theatre show like ETC rack mount without a play, pause and back button.
Please!
Parents
  • Most theatre shows on a big level must now have a tracking back up for insurance purposes.
    Instead of having another full console next to you, i have run (on several shows) the ETC Remote Processor (www.etcconnect.com/product.overview.aspx?ID=22127)
    have it in a rack next to the desk (have seen it on several shows where they then have the media servers in the same rack) then ifthe console falls over you can just push the go button on the server while the main console re boots.
    Or from an install point of view it again can be used to trigger cue lists without having to have anything else attached.
  • Most theatre shows on a big level must now have a tracking back up for insurance purposes.
    Instead of having another full console next to you, i have run (on several shows) the ETC Remote Processor (www.etcconnect.com/product.overview.aspx?ID=22127)
    have it in a rack next to the desk (have seen it on several shows where they then have the media servers in the same rack) then ifthe console falls over you can just push the go button on the server while the main console re boots.
    Or from an install point of view it again can be used to trigger cue lists without having to have anything else attached.
Children
No Data