Play Buttons on RackHog4

I can't believe this hasn't been put on, how can i use it as a nice running back up for a theatre show like ETC rack mount without a play, pause and back button.
Please!
Parents
  • I agree with Ben, Its a very common practice to have on theater shows, purely down to cost and space at FOH.
    Having a wing is an option, however, as the nano dosn't fit into a rackmount (or into a rack draw) this is another full flightcase to tour and a bigger footprint in a normally very limited FOH space.

Possably being able to connect X Keys (xkeys.com/xkeys/xk16.php) to the rackhog (much like the Eos series of consoles do for the RPU) would provide a good solution, both for running the backup and for triggering events in an installation.
  • I agree with Ben, Its a very common practice to have on theater shows, purely down to cost and space at FOH.
    Having a wing is an option, however, as the nano dosn't fit into a rackmount (or into a rack draw) this is another full flightcase to tour and a bigger footprint in a normally very limited FOH space.

Possably being able to connect X Keys (xkeys.com/xkeys/xk16.php) to the rackhog (much like the Eos series of consoles do for the RPU) would provide a good solution, both for running the backup and for triggering events in an installation.
Children
No Data