+Go on off

Has anyone requested +GO on off for flash button?

Or is there a way to release with delay times...
Parents
  • I would quite like that Sami:

I have a couple of cues in a show that deal with intensity like that, 0 fade with a fanned delay and the same out. Thats on 3 cues at the moment Cue 1 infade, Cue 2 outfade, Cue 3 release master which the flash as a Go. I always thought or felt it would be very cool if the flash button mimicked the manual fader, I mean click down goes a cue and click off goes the next cue. In my mind that seemed to make the flash button do a whole lot more than it can do at present.

A lot of this sort of stuff in my show is doing bumps which alter the main cue list, be it solo or adding something, so the programming and timing I much prefer to keep as normal, I have always just felt the flash button needed a magic option
  • I would quite like that Sami:

I have a couple of cues in a show that deal with intensity like that, 0 fade with a fanned delay and the same out. Thats on 3 cues at the moment Cue 1 infade, Cue 2 outfade, Cue 3 release master which the flash as a Go. I always thought or felt it would be very cool if the flash button mimicked the manual fader, I mean click down goes a cue and click off goes the next cue. In my mind that seemed to make the flash button do a whole lot more than it can do at present.

A lot of this sort of stuff in my show is doing bumps which alter the main cue list, be it solo or adding something, so the programming and timing I much prefer to keep as normal, I have always just felt the flash button needed a magic option
Children
No Data