+Go on off

Has anyone requested +GO on off for flash button?

Or is there a way to release with delay times...
Parents
  • I was using a Chamsys system last year and I had the option of putting a fade time on the front and back of a flash button, where I used it was to give some LED into the same fade out as the par cans, worked very nicely.

I would say what would be nice is another option for flash buttons that would give the same result as a default flash button, but apply any time in the cue, but there might be also a wish for the in-time and out time to be different, perhaps for starters get 2/1 involved in some way.

Until then 3 cues it is for me, got used to it now.
  • I was using a Chamsys system last year and I had the option of putting a fade time on the front and back of a flash button, where I used it was to give some LED into the same fade out as the par cans, worked very nicely.

I would say what would be nice is another option for flash buttons that would give the same result as a default flash button, but apply any time in the cue, but there might be also a wish for the in-time and out time to be different, perhaps for starters get 2/1 involved in some way.

Until then 3 cues it is for me, got used to it now.
Children
No Data