More use of the Move command

Hello,

I would like to see the Move command have the same functionality as Copy. At present it is rather limited.

For example, I can move a cue, but only within the same list. I'd like to be able to move a cue from one list to another please.

Far more important to me though is this...

I'd like to be able to apply Fixture and Kind Masks to the Move command, just like with Copy.

For example, I decided I want fixtures 5>10 to fade out in cue 5, rather than cue 4. So...

Cue 4 Fixture 5>10 Intensity Move Cue 5. It would save so much time having to open editors and knock out parameters.

Thoughts on this anyone?
Parents
  • Very very Nice feature request. Will save me à lot of time with fixing lighting and video cue lists running on the same console. As extra functionality would be nice for programming e.g. 3part FX. Record cue 1 wich contains information for fixture 101/104/107 or group 11. Just copy the cue and move the programming to the next fixture/Group.
    Syntax would be:
    Cue 1 copy Cue 2
    Cue 2 Fixture Group 11 Move Fixture Group 12
    Group 12 will contain fixtures 102/105/108 for example.

Another thing that would be nice is move programming in a whole list or just a part to another fixture. Syntax example:
    List 12 Cue 14 thru 24 Fixture 401 Move Fixture 403

Would be very usefull if you need to re-arrange layers in Mediaservers...

Greetz
  • Very very Nice feature request. Will save me à lot of time with fixing lighting and video cue lists running on the same console. As extra functionality would be nice for programming e.g. 3part FX. Record cue 1 wich contains information for fixture 101/104/107 or group 11. Just copy the cue and move the programming to the next fixture/Group.
    Syntax would be:
    Cue 1 copy Cue 2
    Cue 2 Fixture Group 11 Move Fixture Group 12
    Group 12 will contain fixtures 102/105/108 for example.

Another thing that would be nice is move programming in a whole list or just a part to another fixture. Syntax example:
    List 12 Cue 14 thru 24 Fixture 401 Move Fixture 403

Would be very usefull if you need to re-arrange layers in Mediaservers...

Greetz
Children
No Data