More use of the Move command

Hello,

I would like to see the Move command have the same functionality as Copy. At present it is rather limited.

For example, I can move a cue, but only within the same list. I'd like to be able to move a cue from one list to another please.

Far more important to me though is this...

I'd like to be able to apply Fixture and Kind Masks to the Move command, just like with Copy.

For example, I decided I want fixtures 5>10 to fade out in cue 5, rather than cue 4. So...

Cue 4 Fixture 5>10 Intensity Move Cue 5. It would save so much time having to open editors and knock out parameters.

Thoughts on this anyone?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;74128]
    Sami, I would say if you're moving something from a cue the value doesn't exist in, then obviously nothing would happen unless the option of State was selected. If State is selected, then I would still expect nothing to happen to the source, as it's only picking it up as a tracked value. This is just the same as with Copy. Unless State is selected, a tracked value will not be copied.

Just checking there is no misunderstanding.
    Do you mean when Move (with State) is used to a source which is a tracked value, it would be the same as using Copy?
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;74128]
    Sami, I would say if you're moving something from a cue the value doesn't exist in, then obviously nothing would happen unless the option of State was selected. If State is selected, then I would still expect nothing to happen to the source, as it's only picking it up as a tracked value. This is just the same as with Copy. Unless State is selected, a tracked value will not be copied.

Just checking there is no misunderstanding.
    Do you mean when Move (with State) is used to a source which is a tracked value, it would be the same as using Copy?
Children
No Data