Macro / Macro editor

The macro engine seems quite primitive to me, is there any work being done on this part of the software?

If I manually record a macro and adjust the timings to speed up the macro sometimes the desk does it correctly and sometimes not. The only solution is to slow the macro down. The desk should be able to "follow" each step in a macro by itself instead of just waiting a preset time after the previous step started.

To me it seems the desk gives some other processing a higher priority, which is fine, but the other processes running shouldn't have influence on the end result of the macro.

If I could just put all the wait times to follow I would be shure each step has been executed.

Also adding and moving steps in the macro editor isn't possible?
You can record manually and ad steps to the end of a macro but if I just want to add a line in-between in the editor I can't seem to find how to.

For me it would be the preferred way to completely make a macro, no manual recording but typing it in line by line.

There's also limited acces to functions, if I want to record and replace a pallet or a cue I have to add screen down and screen up steps in the macro while it should be possible to just ad an option "merge, insert, replace,..." after the record step.
This would bypass the pop-up.
I know you can select that option just after you pressed record to bypass the pop-up but that still involves screen down and screen up steps.
The screen up and screen down functions are the most annoying because the macro has to recall view to be sure these functions work good.

But while I'm busking I don't want my view to change, even if I recall my busking view at the end of the macro.
Parents Reply Children
No Data