Restart desktop with a single button press

Hi,

I use a lot of macro's during my show and i often have desktop crashes.
Even when i use a macro-speed of 0.15. (4 crashes in a 6 hour show)
In the begin it was very annoying but i've used to deal with this problem..........

I would be very nice if we could hold a single button to restart the desktop after a crash (for example the setup-key for 5seconds).

Thanks
Parents
  • If you think you have a 100% repro or a repro that crashes most of the time please email me the show file and I will take a look.
    Please include your network setting, version of software, hardware that is attached, what console you are using and the repro.

Please delete any old dump files from the log's folder so I you crash again we know we are getting the most current dump file.
  • If you think you have a 100% repro or a repro that crashes most of the time please email me the show file and I will take a look.
    Please include your network setting, version of software, hardware that is attached, what console you are using and the repro.

Please delete any old dump files from the log's folder so I you crash again we know we are getting the most current dump file.
Children
No Data