Better / User Parameter labels

Just done a show using ETC Desire LED fixtures where the personality offered me the colour parameters Colour 1, Colour 2,....Colour 7. Had to have a post-it note stuck to the desk to tell me what each of the 7 colours in the fixtures were. Not very high-tech!!
Is there any way these could be user-edited, even if the resulting label isn't 'used' by the desk in any way?
Parents
  • I think there should be dedicated labels for ETC LEDs.
    I'm using them in extended mode where colors are for adjusting the HS color. I modified the original library so that values are + or - % . So in real life there is no fixture that could take the color when replacing. We should kind of ignore the values in change type situation...
    Also, I'm wondering how well the change type works with ETCs, cause we are forced to use Local Hue and Sat? Are those transferred to Hue/Sat.
  • I think there should be dedicated labels for ETC LEDs.
    I'm using them in extended mode where colors are for adjusting the HS color. I modified the original library so that values are + or - % . So in real life there is no fixture that could take the color when replacing. We should kind of ignore the values in change type situation...
    Also, I'm wondering how well the change type works with ETCs, cause we are forced to use Local Hue and Sat? Are those transferred to Hue/Sat.
Children
No Data