Save As

On every other system I've used when I go to save a show there is always a save as so I can rename or retitle my show saves.
Under the Hog system I find this to be confusing and wish there was a 'Save as' Option. can't be that hard to add in as it is usually part of the default file system functionality
Parents
  • Just sounds like typical Hog protocol. 10 extra steps to do a 1 set job.
    Reasons behind why one wants to save a show under 'Save as' really is not my care. It's more to do with how I like to save shows and be able to update files with different names and save to that new name without going thru all this extra work.
    Just means extra backups as I don't trust how Hog saves or renames files. and yet another reason why I spec MA's as my first choice for a console. I try to use what the client like first, But when it comes to consoles. I'm beginning to push more for the MA's. Just saying.
  • Just sounds like typical Hog protocol. 10 extra steps to do a 1 set job.
    Reasons behind why one wants to save a show under 'Save as' really is not my care. It's more to do with how I like to save shows and be able to update files with different names and save to that new name without going thru all this extra work.
    Just means extra backups as I don't trust how Hog saves or renames files. and yet another reason why I spec MA's as my first choice for a console. I try to use what the client like first, But when it comes to consoles. I'm beginning to push more for the MA's. Just saying.
Children
No Data