"ArtNet In" Macro

It would be nice if it was possible to activate/deactivate "ArtNet in" settings via Macros without using screen touches.

B
Parents
  • Thanks Strobie1,
    The problem I always run into is selecting all 512 Dmx channels. Macros don't record screen drags. 512 DMX channels always are longer than the DMX window and need to scroll down to capture all of them.
    -So the macro needs a bunch of Pig+Down arrows if I recall. (makes a lengthy macro just in the selection steps)
    -Plus, you cannot set the Pig+Down arrow time too short or it'll fail.
    -If you want to select more than 1 universe, Make sure you start with Universe 1 selected for first part of macro, then tap pull down, then tap universe 2. IF you don't set the initial start as 1, with the scroll bar all the way at the top, it'll jump around and not select universes in order.
    -I tried making macros of each individual universe and then creating a macro to do all 8, but at the time, embedded macros were not allowed.

- And of course, because this whole macro workaround is dependent on touchscreens, this only works on the same 'Type' of console. You can create it on a Hog PC, but if you want to run it on a Full Boar, you have to recreate the macro from scratch.

• Thanks Strobie1,
    The problem I always run into is selecting all 512 Dmx channels. Macros don't record screen drags. 512 DMX channels always are longer than the DMX window and need to scroll down to capture all of them.
    -So the macro needs a bunch of Pig+Down arrows if I recall. (makes a lengthy macro just in the selection steps)
    -Plus, you cannot set the Pig+Down arrow time too short or it'll fail.
    -If you want to select more than 1 universe, Make sure you start with Universe 1 selected for first part of macro, then tap pull down, then tap universe 2. IF you don't set the initial start as 1, with the scroll bar all the way at the top, it'll jump around and not select universes in order.
    -I tried making macros of each individual universe and then creating a macro to do all 8, but at the time, embedded macros were not allowed.

- And of course, because this whole macro workaround is dependent on touchscreens, this only works on the same 'Type' of console. You can create it on a Hog PC, but if you want to run it on a Full Boar, you have to recreate the macro from scratch.

Children
No Data