Command/kinds

I'm not in front of a console but is it possible to move forward and more importantly backward in the CMD/kinds window without having it saved as a view? I understand that once the 13th CMD/Kind is created you can advance but can you also
move backwards.

The ability to make any CMD/Kind part of a template page would for me be helpful.

Regards Cormac
Parents
  • Hi mate.
    Did I see you and show you this since this post? Can't remember what date that was.
    When you create more than 12 command keys, the bottom right key turns into a next page button. I don't think you can go back a page, although logically I would expect pig/next page to go back.
    As you pointed out, it would be great to have the next page on lower soft button 15, as this is empty normally.
  • Hi mate.
    Did I see you and show you this since this post? Can't remember what date that was.
    When you create more than 12 command keys, the bottom right key turns into a next page button. I don't think you can go back a page, although logically I would expect pig/next page to go back.
    As you pointed out, it would be great to have the next page on lower soft button 15, as this is empty normally.
Children
No Data