Addressing dmx ports to different universes

Maybe I was mistaken but at one point in Hog history you used to be able to change the universe coming out of the dmx ports on the back of the consoles. Or if it hasn't that would be killer if it could be unlocked to do so. I.E- Make dmx port 1 Universe 8. That's all.
Parents
  • I very much agree. Running servers in line with another console is hard enough but then not being able to differ universes is a pain. Lots of confusion. The dmx ports would be killer for a touring show that instead of having to move universes around for a Road house or just being able to connect hard line in from a FOH position. It's 2016........ There has been a man on the moon....... And I can't switch 4 hard line ports......
  • I very much agree. Running servers in line with another console is hard enough but then not being able to differ universes is a pain. Lots of confusion. The dmx ports would be killer for a touring show that instead of having to move universes around for a Road house or just being able to connect hard line in from a FOH position. It's 2016........ There has been a man on the moon....... And I can't switch 4 hard line ports......
Children
No Data