Custom OSC Out via Commentmacro

Hey there,

I had mentioned that already in some chats.
Would be great if we could have an option to send OSC strings via comment-macros or like discussed with Jonathan epxand that to even more protocols.
So that we could have a "custom-command-pool" with OSC, TCP-IP, etc and trigger then one of this commands via a comment-macro.
We could expand this pool and instead of entering the HEX value for Midi we could enter there just the real note, with velocity etc or controler with value, sys-ex commands etc...
Entering HEX values is a bit 80ties ;-)
Parents
  • I talked with Jonathan about that and I liked the idea treating an OSC sender like another fixture, same way like we treat now video-matrixes. And this fixture could handle several commands like TCP/IP, RS232, OSC etc...
    In the meantime (if this above is a longterm project) it would be great that we could do it via comment-macro, even if we would need to enter the IP adress of the external device.

When adding the simpler syntax please also keep the option to send long midi-strings like sys-ex command etc.
  • I talked with Jonathan about that and I liked the idea treating an OSC sender like another fixture, same way like we treat now video-matrixes. And this fixture could handle several commands like TCP/IP, RS232, OSC etc...
    In the meantime (if this above is a longterm project) it would be great that we could do it via comment-macro, even if we would need to enter the IP adress of the external device.

When adding the simpler syntax please also keep the option to send long midi-strings like sys-ex command etc.
Children
No Data