TAPE BPM SYNC FLASH BUTTON and timeline

HELLO,
it's been a long time since I ask to be able to control the effects rate using tape flash, not as multiples but as the actual value of bpm, which is very useful for live and events, thus having the ability to keep it on a flash of a playback . it would be great to have a tape sync function in the process of programming effects so you can immediately find the right bpm to record.
another thing that I think is great to have, a general timeline for all the lists where you can record each flash pulse or cursor fading value, for programming more complex shows would add a creation facility having a sequencer available.
thank you in advance
Parents
  • OK. So I have a cue live on stage. It has a first group of fixtures in an effect. Half of them are offset to 180° to create a two step effect. The song I'm lighting is 120bpm, so this effect is at 60bpm as it has two steps.
    A second group of fixtures is running an effect, but is split into four sub groups offset to 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°. This creates a four step effect, so it is set to 30bpm.
    Now I want to use tap sync to tighten up the timing with the music. If everything goes to the actual bpm of 120 I break my look. If I tap out every other beat to give me 60bpm, it breaks the second effect.
    So should the tapping send all effects to that exact bpm, or scale them to preserve the look on stage? Or should there be options to do either?
  • OK. So I have a cue live on stage. It has a first group of fixtures in an effect. Half of them are offset to 180° to create a two step effect. The song I'm lighting is 120bpm, so this effect is at 60bpm as it has two steps.
    A second group of fixtures is running an effect, but is split into four sub groups offset to 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°. This creates a four step effect, so it is set to 30bpm.
    Now I want to use tap sync to tighten up the timing with the music. If everything goes to the actual bpm of 120 I break my look. If I tap out every other beat to give me 60bpm, it breaks the second effect.
    So should the tapping send all effects to that exact bpm, or scale them to preserve the look on stage? Or should there be options to do either?
Children
No Data