Storing different Patch defaults

Hi Highend,
Could you add the ability to store different Patch default values for instant recall?

I will often go into Edit Fixtures to change the default settings for things like Pan and Tilt or from Open Colour to Colour 1, so that when I hit clear the fixtures will return to the different positions or alternaitive colours that I set in the Edit Fixture section.

This ability to store and recall different values would add a great creative tool, especially during playback where I could instantly see different things happening to my programming.

A Palette of Patch Values might bee what you would call it.
If I am not being clear enough in my explanation of this request, please let me know.

Thanks Andy
Parents
  • Hey Noah,

that request corresponds a bit with another request that has been made:

Offset palette.
    At the moment we can enter offsets manually.
    It would be nice that we can store a P/T-palette and when you update that palette as "offset" all P/T palettes get these offsets.
    eg. a straight out look, and from that look you create all you fan looks.
    So next venue, another clearance, so instead of updating all look you just update your straight out look, and store that as offset, so from the difference of these values the console offsets P/T

Same for a base palette, which is what had been requested above.
    eg. I want not 50% zoom and 50% focus to be default. Instead of going into edit fixtures I could just store a palette and make that palette the default. Like we can do for highlight.
  • Hey Noah,

that request corresponds a bit with another request that has been made:

Offset palette.
    At the moment we can enter offsets manually.
    It would be nice that we can store a P/T-palette and when you update that palette as "offset" all P/T palettes get these offsets.
    eg. a straight out look, and from that look you create all you fan looks.
    So next venue, another clearance, so instead of updating all look you just update your straight out look, and store that as offset, so from the difference of these values the console offsets P/T

Same for a base palette, which is what had been requested above.
    eg. I want not 50% zoom and 50% focus to be default. Instead of going into edit fixtures I could just store a palette and make that palette the default. Like we can do for highlight.
Children
No Data