Option for selecting of palette to select fixtures in it on first click

Maybe add an option by the guard button where clicking on the palette selects the fixtures effected first so double tapping it applies the palette.
Parents
  • This is actually something I have discussed going back a long time. I don't really mind how you select the data but I would love to gain quick access to all fixtures contained within a pallet. Double tap, long press, combination of another key + press I'm not bothered. This would return whatever fixtures are contained within the palette into the programmer. Global palettes would return all fixtures, type all that type etc.
  • This is actually something I have discussed going back a long time. I don't really mind how you select the data but I would love to gain quick access to all fixtures contained within a pallet. Double tap, long press, combination of another key + press I'm not bothered. This would return whatever fixtures are contained within the palette into the programmer. Global palettes would return all fixtures, type all that type etc.
Children
No Data