OSC Expansion

I was doing a project where it would of been helpful to get the cue list names back to TouchOSC as a label. That way we could see what cue we are in (and it's name) in touch osc as a remote.

Please and Thank you!
Parents
  • I have multiple request for OSC please. As Bill has requested above, the ability to report back current cue and cue name for lists and scenes as the command keys do and as I'm told EOS can. Secondly the ability to target non-hard key functions so that you can specify directory items such as groups or palettes using the same path style you can with cues. Lastly the option to send OSC data back to multiple IP addresses as I believe other consoles support.
  • I have multiple request for OSC please. As Bill has requested above, the ability to report back current cue and cue name for lists and scenes as the command keys do and as I'm told EOS can. Secondly the ability to target non-hard key functions so that you can specify directory items such as groups or palettes using the same path style you can with cues. Lastly the option to send OSC data back to multiple IP addresses as I believe other consoles support.
Children
No Data