Patch Page

I may be the only one but I'd love to see a few things incorporated into the patch page.

1. A search function within the patch window. Over the course of a year or so and constantly patching new fixtures into my show, the fixture list gets a bit long. A search bar would be amazing..

2. Auto collapsing the non-patched fixtures. All fixtures not patched will have their groups collapsed. It sure would make scrolling quicker when you have to adjust something in the patch quickly, such as max intensities..

3. This is really more of the edit fixtures part of the patch window but the ability to auto store "offsets" from a hard value in the programmer would be incredible. Ex: Fixtures mounted facing the side of stage vs downstage so it'll have a 90 degree offset, or something close. Or better yet, for those fixtures hung sideways on a curved truss, all the pan offsets will be different. I'd love the ability, if it doesn't already exist and I just don't know about it, to dial up my "default" position and then have the option to save it to the "offset" in the edit fixture spreadsheet. Hope that makes sense.
Parents Reply Children
No Data