Fan from Palette to Palette

I was joining this great webinars in de Study Hall and when they were explaining fanning the following just popped up:
Wouldn't it be nice to have the abillity to use Fan together with selecting palettes?

You just select your fixtures, press Fan and now when you type: Color 1 thru Color 4 it just makes a fan from your first color palette to the 4th. Or from position to position, or from Intensity to Intensity etc.
Parents
  • Ok... Some things directly popping up in my head.
    Fanning over global values ok... one start value, one end value, distribute between those.
    Same for per type palattes... works not for all types but for types stored in the palettes.

Now the but:
    How will you fan with per fixture values?
    Position and intensity are per fixture palettes and values.
    So I have a straight position and crossed... If I fan between those, what should this be, as I cant evenly distribute the values between these unique values per fixture.
    And by the way:
    Some fanning for positions is already possible: press and hold set, nudge the encoder for pan or tilt, type -30 thru 30

• Ok... Some things directly popping up in my head.
    Fanning over global values ok... one start value, one end value, distribute between those.
    Same for per type palattes... works not for all types but for types stored in the palettes.

Now the but:
    How will you fan with per fixture values?
    Position and intensity are per fixture palettes and values.
    So I have a straight position and crossed... If I fan between those, what should this be, as I cant evenly distribute the values between these unique values per fixture.
    And by the way:
    Some fanning for positions is already possible: press and hold set, nudge the encoder for pan or tilt, type -30 thru 30

Children
No Data