Goto Hidden List/Cue (Off Playback Bar)

Need some help here..

I am trying to run a cue from a cuelist, without the cuelist existing on any playback bars (only in the list directory) and I want to do this with command line only.

The following syntax will do this if the list resides on a playback master..
"Goto-3/1-enter" But I don't want to put the list on a master.

I have tried the following syntax with no luck...

"Goto-List-3/1-enter" This does not work as I get a red syntax line as soon as I hit "List".

"Goto-Cue-3/1-enter"... This doesn't work either..

Any advice would be great!

Thanks

JB
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;68058]I also don't understand why Goto List 3/1 isn't valid syntax. It seems pretty logical that this should work.

V1.2.0 perhaps?
    This syntax cannot work and will never do simply because is incoherent and inconsistent to the hog4 syntax altogether.
    If you think about it you're starting your syntax by typing a COMMAND.
    We all know the Hog syntax is based on the Object command masking destination philosophy rather than the Command object masking destination one.
    Cheers
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;68058]I also don't understand why Goto List 3/1 isn't valid syntax. It seems pretty logical that this should work.

V1.2.0 perhaps?
    This syntax cannot work and will never do simply because is incoherent and inconsistent to the hog4 syntax altogether.
    If you think about it you're starting your syntax by typing a COMMAND.
    We all know the Hog syntax is based on the Object command masking destination philosophy rather than the Command object masking destination one.
    Cheers
Children
No Data