How To Fade A Master With Keystroke Macro

How do I execute a fade on a master with a keystroke macro?

I can do it with a comment macro, but have been unsuccessfully when using Keystroke macros.

Thanks
Parents
  • Copy that.. I already went there to get the task done...

When I try to record a fader move to a keystroke macro and then look at the steps, it records the macro moves as keystrokes. I'm guessing here, that it's reading my fingers hitting the fader touch sensors. The when I try to edit the steps to include the fader move, I noticed that there are "Fader and playback bar functions", but when I choose them in the dropdown, they don't stick to the macro step. Maybe those functions are placeholders for future macro functions? I don't know.

JB
  • Copy that.. I already went there to get the task done...

When I try to record a fader move to a keystroke macro and then look at the steps, it records the macro moves as keystrokes. I'm guessing here, that it's reading my fingers hitting the fader touch sensors. The when I try to edit the steps to include the fader move, I noticed that there are "Fader and playback bar functions", but when I choose them in the dropdown, they don't stick to the macro step. Maybe those functions are placeholders for future macro functions? I don't know.

JB
Children
No Data