How to add/remove/replace a fixture in an existing CueList?

Hello to all!

Example 1: I want to create one CueList for one specific fixture and afterwards I want to copy this CueList and just replace the fixture ID by another of the same type but all parameters in the cues of the CueList should remain.

So, I am looking for a way to change the fixtures in a CueList after creation.

Example 2: I dont want to renumber the fixtures DMX adresses every time I am working in that venue but the lamps may be swapped in the truss and for that reason I just want to replace the fixture number the CuesLists that are working with it but the programming should remain.

How can I do that?
Parents
  • Answer to Example 1 can be: open cue 1 in the cuelist, do a fixture copy to the new fixture (select old one, press "copy", enter fixture number of new fixture by keypad, press enter). now the fixture and all it's settings are copied. Now kickout the old fixture. goto next cue, apply changes. The first cue has now the new fixture with the settings of the old one, but the second cue has now both fixtures. Now, one has to copy the settings of the old fixture in the second cue to the new one and knockout the old one, update this.

I am wondering if there is a possibility to do this procedure for all cues in a cue list together?!
  • Answer to Example 1 can be: open cue 1 in the cuelist, do a fixture copy to the new fixture (select old one, press "copy", enter fixture number of new fixture by keypad, press enter). now the fixture and all it's settings are copied. Now kickout the old fixture. goto next cue, apply changes. The first cue has now the new fixture with the settings of the old one, but the second cue has now both fixtures. Now, one has to copy the settings of the old fixture in the second cue to the new one and knockout the old one, update this.

I am wondering if there is a possibility to do this procedure for all cues in a cue list together?!
Children
No Data