Soft key for kind mask (time)

Hi everyone,

Is there some opportunity to select any kind mask with soft keys in a macro?
For example: Group 1 color 1 record, than the kind mask pops up. But how can I choose the kind mask color for example with softkeys in a macro?

I'm searching for this to use it in a macro without screenpress actions.

Thank you in advance
Parents
  • @maeganw12 thanks for your quick answer but I don't understand it.

What I'm doing now is this:
    I've recorded a pallate in my colour directory with a masked time, so the colour isn't stored in that pallate. This time could be fade in/out 1 sec and delay in/out 2 sec. Let's say it's colour pallate 15 for this example.

Beside this I've a cuelist with 3 cues, they have colours in it and I'll change the fade/delay time with colour pallate 15 by merging them. The cuelist is list 99.

Group 1 contains 10 rgb led fixtures.

So what I'll do on the console:
    [Group 1] [Colour 15] [Record] [Press on screen Kind Mask Time] [List 99] [Cue 1 thru] [Enter] [Merge]

How I can do this without a screenpress action?
  • @maeganw12 thanks for your quick answer but I don't understand it.

What I'm doing now is this:
    I've recorded a pallate in my colour directory with a masked time, so the colour isn't stored in that pallate. This time could be fade in/out 1 sec and delay in/out 2 sec. Let's say it's colour pallate 15 for this example.

Beside this I've a cuelist with 3 cues, they have colours in it and I'll change the fade/delay time with colour pallate 15 by merging them. The cuelist is list 99.

Group 1 contains 10 rgb led fixtures.

So what I'll do on the console:
    [Group 1] [Colour 15] [Record] [Press on screen Kind Mask Time] [List 99] [Cue 1 thru] [Enter] [Merge]

How I can do this without a screenpress action?
Children
No Data