Effects Rookie

I'm in need of resources for learning what the heck all this stuff means.

Long story short, I've returned to the industry after a 13 year absense, learned some basic hog4 stuff, have an EOS & older ETC OS background, but I can't get anywhere w/ the hog4 effects engine because I don't even know what all of the terms & functions mean, or how the fuctions actually manipulate data.

I've looked here in the forums, but honestly, it's all gibberish to me since I know *nothing*. Set me on the path of self-education, please!
Parents
  • The forums are a great resource once you have some of the syntax under your belt.

For an intro to the effect terminology - I would watch this youtube video www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hmcItc9HZg

Then for more in-depth effects there are these 2
    - www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qafyr_tvWSU
    - www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIvP065YkUo

If you have any questions you want to ask, always feel free to reach out to us at support as well support@highend.com and we can help you out!
  • The forums are a great resource once you have some of the syntax under your belt.

For an intro to the effect terminology - I would watch this youtube video www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hmcItc9HZg

Then for more in-depth effects there are these 2
    - www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qafyr_tvWSU
    - www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIvP065YkUo

If you have any questions you want to ask, always feel free to reach out to us at support as well support@highend.com and we can help you out!
Children
No Data