Midi controller options for Hog 4 pc

Hi!
I am currently trying to find a cheaper alternative to a Hoglet 4 for Hog 4 pc. I already have widgets to unlock Hog but I am looking for a midi controller to map to the programming section of the desk. Any recommendations on which controller I should get? (ps. I would like to get one that has encoder wheels so that I can map them to the encoder wings on the HOG). Any help is appreciated.
Parents
  • Sorry to hijack this thread but i just purchased a midi controller that does not repeat controller values of 0 to 127. I am speaking with the company and they are willing to tweak the firmware for me. I was just looking for some more info for them.

How exactly should I ask them to program it? I'm assuming after the controller reaches 127 it resets to 0 and continues? How many times should this repeat? My encoder isn't endless will this prove a problem?

Also wondering if 14 bit would work having much more values to work with?

Any insight on this would be extremely helpful.

Thanks,
  • Sorry to hijack this thread but i just purchased a midi controller that does not repeat controller values of 0 to 127. I am speaking with the company and they are willing to tweak the firmware for me. I was just looking for some more info for them.

How exactly should I ask them to program it? I'm assuming after the controller reaches 127 it resets to 0 and continues? How many times should this repeat? My encoder isn't endless will this prove a problem?

Also wondering if 14 bit would work having much more values to work with?

Any insight on this would be extremely helpful.

Thanks,
Children
No Data