Complex (various segments) time only plette does not get stored in palette

Hi, 

I have a question/issue. I am trying to record a time only palette for delay which includes segments (segments of 5). I know segment information itself can´t get stored but the hard values in the programmer follow the fan created in segments (see attached pic 1). Then I stored these values masking time only. However, when I recall the palette, the programmer shows the delay at 0, no timing stored (see attached pic 2).

Also, if I try to enter exactly the same values manually (with no segments selected), I get same result in the palette. If I try with fade instead of delay I have same issue.

Why is it? What could I be doing wrong? 
Using v3.15.1 (b3142)

Thank you

Parents
  • Hello,

Thnak you for your reply, that was exactly it. However, it has to be Per Fixture (Per Type has the same behaviour as Global in this case).

And yes, it was Colour directory. For some reason, I assumed that Time Only palettes were directory non-dependant but I see it is not the case, whatever record mode used it cannot be used in other directory, right? I guess it has to be a macro
  • Hello,

Thnak you for your reply, that was exactly it. However, it has to be Per Fixture (Per Type has the same behaviour as Global in this case).

And yes, it was Colour directory. For some reason, I assumed that Time Only palettes were directory non-dependant but I see it is not the case, whatever record mode used it cannot be used in other directory, right? I guess it has to be a macro
Children
No Data