Complex (various segments) time only plette does not get stored in palette

Hi, 

I have a question/issue. I am trying to record a time only palette for delay which includes segments (segments of 5). I know segment information itself can´t get stored but the hard values in the programmer follow the fan created in segments (see attached pic 1). Then I stored these values masking time only. However, when I recall the palette, the programmer shows the delay at 0, no timing stored (see attached pic 2).

Also, if I try to enter exactly the same values manually (with no segments selected), I get same result in the palette. If I try with fade instead of delay I have same issue.

Why is it? What could I be doing wrong? 
Using v3.15.1 (b3142)

Thank you

Parents
  • Not sure why is that video, I know the video but that does not solve my question sorry. In fact, in the video, time only palettes are created and applied on each directory for the parameters it was created.

Also, when you record a time only palette you need to select a parameter first (which gets highlighted in the programmer) and, when masking time only, timing information is only saved for the corresponding parameter.

But anyway, it was nice to investigate a bit and understand how it worked. It is easier to solve it with scenes or macros. And definitely solved my initial question.

Thanks!
  • Not sure why is that video, I know the video but that does not solve my question sorry. In fact, in the video, time only palettes are created and applied on each directory for the parameters it was created.

Also, when you record a time only palette you need to select a parameter first (which gets highlighted in the programmer) and, when masking time only, timing information is only saved for the corresponding parameter.

But anyway, it was nice to investigate a bit and understand how it worked. It is easier to solve it with scenes or macros. And definitely solved my initial question.

Thanks!
Children
No Data