lib. futurelight eye 19 HCL zoom 19ch.

sorry friends, but i must also try to get help from you in this thread !

- get lightplot from a theater, where i support a show since yesterday
- futurelight eye 19 HCL zoom 19ch. is one of there main movinglights....no further comment...
- 2 weeks ago, i sent dmx charts to hog lib. request with zero date yesterday, but get no support...not easy in this time, much work, less people...i understand, but...i try to support my customer professionally and therefor, i need sometimes support  ;)
- i tried it this night by myself using fixture builder, tried to copy from a normal eye 19 zoom basic and edit it...but...always message after build fixture..."action failed" - no idea why....

.....to keep it short....is there anybody on this planet, who can send me a correct lib. of this fixture, slowly, i loose my nerves  
Parents
  • Sorry for the delay in you getting your fixture library. I checked on your request and the 19ch mode is being looked at with an anticipated completion date of tomorrow, within the 14 day advertised timeframe we have. We do allow requests for earlier need-by dates, but our fixture building team is getting through as many requests as they can as quickly as they can with the recent surge in fixture requests. In regards to building your own library for now, by "Color Control Mode" are you referring to the Color Function and Color Presets 1? If so, I would recommend building the Color Function as a Macro (and setting them as Macro none, one, two, etc.) with a single point DMX (0, 16, 32, etc.) and Color Presets 1 as a Macro Rate with DMX 0 > 255 and a value of 0 > 100%. Otherwise, feel free to email me at kyle.kurtich@highend.com for more information regarding your build until the official library can be completed.
  • Sorry for the delay in you getting your fixture library. I checked on your request and the 19ch mode is being looked at with an anticipated completion date of tomorrow, within the 14 day advertised timeframe we have. We do allow requests for earlier need-by dates, but our fixture building team is getting through as many requests as they can as quickly as they can with the recent surge in fixture requests. In regards to building your own library for now, by "Color Control Mode" are you referring to the Color Function and Color Presets 1? If so, I would recommend building the Color Function as a Macro (and setting them as Macro none, one, two, etc.) with a single point DMX (0, 16, 32, etc.) and Color Presets 1 as a Macro Rate with DMX 0 > 255 and a value of 0 > 100%. Otherwise, feel free to email me at kyle.kurtich@highend.com for more information regarding your build until the official library can be completed.
Children
No Data