Light Converse - HedgeH4S without HogNet

I have a Hedge Hog 4S and they come with LC and dongle key. I tried to use it but i cant connect the LC and the HH because i dont see the HOGNET in the Control panel only one part says FixtureNet...
The question: is another way to use the LC with this console or i need the upgrade to HH4X?
Parents
  • I looked in the manual as recommended. It appears to me that the connectivity driver must be installed as well as the console software must be updated to the most recent version. Purely based on what I read the driver ismore robust than before and there is a "Visualizer Stream" setting in the console now. Anyway, looking forward to giving this a shot...Hope its way easier than it sounds in the manual. Up to the challenge....This will be a good weekend to give a shot.
  • I looked in the manual as recommended. It appears to me that the connectivity driver must be installed as well as the console software must be updated to the most recent version. Purely based on what I read the driver ismore robust than before and there is a "Visualizer Stream" setting in the console now. Anyway, looking forward to giving this a shot...Hope its way easier than it sounds in the manual. Up to the challenge....This will be a good weekend to give a shot.
Children
No Data