Light Converse - Can you create a time code with the Hog 4 PC and Lighting Converses

So I am currently trying to learn the Hog 4 console, and I want to start messing around with time coding.
As of now I am using the Hog 4 pc along with Lighting Converse Demo as a simulator on the same computer.
To create a time code for the lights on the simulator, do I need to invest in an external midi box? Or am I able to create a time code with my simulator with out any external hardware?
Parents
  • You can simulate time code in Hog 4 PC to achieve this. Unless other programs need to be aware of the timecode, I think this is the easiest.

To simulate timecode:
    1. Open the cuelist settings for the cuelist you want to be timecoded
    2. Set the timecord source to console 1
    3. Enable time code on the cuelist
    4. Close the settings
    5. In the cuelist window, select View Timecode to open the timecode toolbar
    6. Select Simulate in the timecode toolbar

When ready hit Go on the toolbar. Go will start and stop the timecode. To go back to 00:00:00, then select jump and select 00:00:00.
  • You can simulate time code in Hog 4 PC to achieve this. Unless other programs need to be aware of the timecode, I think this is the easiest.

To simulate timecode:
    1. Open the cuelist settings for the cuelist you want to be timecoded
    2. Set the timecord source to console 1
    3. Enable time code on the cuelist
    4. Close the settings
    5. In the cuelist window, select View Timecode to open the timecode toolbar
    6. Select Simulate in the timecode toolbar

When ready hit Go on the toolbar. Go will start and stop the timecode. To go back to 00:00:00, then select jump and select 00:00:00.
Children
No Data