Light Converse - Can you create a time code with the Hog 4 PC and Lighting Converses

So I am currently trying to learn the Hog 4 console, and I want to start messing around with time coding.
As of now I am using the Hog 4 pc along with Lighting Converse Demo as a simulator on the same computer.
To create a time code for the lights on the simulator, do I need to invest in an external midi box? Or am I able to create a time code with my simulator with out any external hardware?
Parents
  • Usually the lights in Light Converse are responding from triggers via Hog, so the timecode would need to go into Hog, which simulated time code works for.

If Light Converse needs the timecode also, then you need another solution. Hog 4 PC's simulated timecode only works inside Hog 4 PC.
  • Usually the lights in Light Converse are responding from triggers via Hog, so the timecode would need to go into Hog, which simulated time code works for.

If Light Converse needs the timecode also, then you need another solution. Hog 4 PC's simulated timecode only works inside Hog 4 PC.
Children
No Data