Time on the fly

Hi all,

A quick question: The easiest way to make the hog do the Avolite syntax “Focus+10+palettenr5 (i.e. lights pointing f.o.h)”. Meaning a fly out in 10 seconds…
Even though I certainly don’t fancy the pearl, the syntax above is a powerful tool for busking shows…

Cheers
/ Andreas
  • Havent used the syntax either since v3.18, also I think I made a mistake in how to apply the syntax to the cuelist.

I believe I pressed the desired cuelist and hold it when applying the syntax and then release the cuelist. Will give it a try again when I,m on the touchscreens.
  • [QUOTE=srautane;56356]Well I couldn't make Hugo's syntax to work also... but Scene timing works great :)

Yey, I've also made this happen:D. But... Useing this syntax changes the scenetiming until you enter another time-command for the scene. Am I right?

The feature I was trying to achieve would rather be a temporary change in the time-setting so that next time you recall the scene it would be with the default timing...

And further on I don't find scene as useful like single cue's cuelists, when busking shows. Mostly for the reason that in cuelists you can add "release end cue". I actually don't know how to realese a virtual scene... Other than with a cuelist macro or pig+release (but thats often not a very good way to go...:p)
Related