Concert Bugs...

Hello!

I've come across a couple of small but upsetting bugs while using concert and I wonder if this is the correct place to report them? Please let me know if this is not the correct place in the forum and I'll move them over:

• When a device is dragged from the Discovered Devices window to the World View (Workspace or Spreadsheet View), concert seems to try to add the device three times. After the device has moved into the World View, two advisory messages are displayed e.g.- "The device Net3 2-Port Gateway cannot be added to this View. It already exists in this view and cannot be added again." and then "The device 10.5.4.81 cannot be added to this View. It already exists in this view and cannot be added again." Both have to be dismissed with the OK button. When dragging in a whole load of gateways it is very tedious to click OK so many times.
  • When devices are out of sync and 'Retrieved from Network', the save option is not present and asterix is not appended to name of show file in the Title Bar.
    • eg. A Sensor CEM3 Power Controller is in our default Concert Configuration file. An EOS console is used to re-configure a ThruPower module to be in dimmed mode. When concert is next opened, the Power Controller shows it is out of sync. It is selected and we click on 'Retrieve Device Configuration'. It is now not possible to Save (you can still Save As) and an asterix is not appended to the end of the file name in the Title Bar.
    • If we now select save as and save over the same file, when concert is closed and re-opened,  sometimes  an asterisk shows up at this point, asking if we want to save. 

I also apologize if these bugs have already been reported- I have not been keeping up with concert development. Please let me know where to look and I'll begin to keep my eye on that forum too.

Thank you!

Neville

Related