MA2 console being restricted on an ETC system

I'm currently trying to get MA to play nice with ETC. I'm running MA2 onPC with a command wing, connected over CAT5 and outputting sACN. I have control of *most* of the system. Everything after universe 1 is fine, but on universe 1 the system appears to restrict the console only to the same addresses that are part of the house and work light system controlled from Paradigm. In other words, when we try to bring up the entire first universe, only the house and works respond. The system has been tested with a Nomad system and has no problem outputting the entire universe. The other 11 universes I'm controlling have no problem responding to MA.

The dimmer racks receive sACN directly

the rest of the system goes through Net3 gateways

the MA output has been checked with sACN view

Parents
  • I had this problem a while back.  Depending on which software version you're using on the MA, you need to set the sACN priority in the console setup.  In some versions, the default priority is null, which doesn't conform to the standard.

[Setup] > {Network Protocols} > sACN tab
    Set Priority to 100 (typical)
    Set Protocol to "Final"

MA2 Screenshot

• I had this problem a while back.  Depending on which software version you're using on the MA, you need to set the sACN priority in the console setup.  In some versions, the default priority is null, which doesn't conform to the standard.

[Setup] > {Network Protocols} > sACN tab
    Set Priority to 100 (typical)
    Set Protocol to "Final"

MA2 Screenshot

Children
No Data
Related